Backend Java Developer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Java Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Java Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Java Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
● Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
● Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
● Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
● Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
● Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
● Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Job Requirements and Skills:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
● Fluency or understanding of language & Frameworks (Java & Spring) is required.
● Very strong Java backend development experience in Microservices and Spring Boot
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
● Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
● Excellent project and time management skills.
● Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to work independently or with a group.
● Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods.