Frontend/ReactJS - Developer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 150+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co- create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
Essential and Functions:
● Provide direction on front end technologies and approaches
● Lead the analysis, data modeling, technical and functional design of the software project through the SDLC utilizing agile methodology
● Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement interactive web applications
● Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new public-facing products based on client requirements
● Resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
● Document coding and modifications; review API documentation for accuracy
● Perform code analysis, code reviews, and software reliability analysis
● Perform other duties as assigned
Educational and Skills Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
● Must have experience with ReactJS
● Intermediate experience with UI/UX design and implementation leveraging tools such as Bootstrap or ZURB Foundation
● Full development life cycle experience from requirements analysis through coding and release
● Solid understanding of API design and implementation
● Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment, which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from fellow team members and clients
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.