ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a strong cross-functional Full Stack Software Engineer with 3+ years of professional experience in software development, preferably working on a product.
The ideal candidate should be able to switch between front-end and back-end. As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will work closely with product managers, UX experts, QA, and others using a Scrum process, to iteratively advance multiple company initiatives.
We would love to hire someone who appreciates and enjoys the challenges, responsibilities, and pleasures of working with a small, tightly-knit team of passionate and committed people. You must feel completely aligned with the core values of the company;
● Integrity – You do the right thing even when no one else is looking.
● Innovation – You have an internal desire to constantly improve the way things are done.
● Humility – You accept that there is always more to learn and that you aren’t perfect
● Ownership – You take full responsibility of the team’s commitments and deliver no matter what.
● Customer Centricity – You obsess about providing ‘Wow’ experiences to clients and customers.
● Employee Empowerment – You take full ownership of investing in your own skills and growing your comfort zone day in and day out.
● We are the leading e-commerce technology experts in the country – You will be working on ground-breaking problems in the e-commerce space and learning cutting-edge technology.
Job Requirements and Skills:
● Experience with NodeJS.
● Experience with Angular and React.
● Experience with Python a plus.
● Experience creating and consuming RESTful services and working in a Service Oriented Architecture.
● Strong relational database background.
● Experience with NoSQL technologies.
● Familiarity with distributed version control such as Git.
● Experience with DevOps, build/deployment automation, unit testing, Docker, and Kubernetes a plus.
● Expertise with AWS/GCP a plus.
● Understanding of design patterns.