ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 150+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
● Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
● Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
● Prioritize ideas based on their potential to better deliver on our promise and avoid digressions that have marginal value
● Drive clarity on how we can grow our value proposition by taking a larger role in our customer orgs and how we can systematically grow our target market
● Track product development, and develop product launch plans
● Product roadmap planning, strategy and Product vision
● Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth
● Always explain the end-to-end use cases to the stakeholders in the development team
● Perform Client Facing communication
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
● Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality for the customers
● Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
Job Requirements and Skills:
● 2-4+ years of total experience in product management
● Proven track record to solve business problems by working with stake holders and aligning them on top priorities.
● Strong business and data analysis skills.
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Entrepreneurial spirit
● BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
● Proven working experience as a data analyst
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) will be preferred.