Sales Development Executive
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 200+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for sales, growth hacking and all things digital. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a fast growing & entrepreneurial technology company in a dynamic and international environment.
As our Sales Development Executive you will play a very important role in scaling our business internationally. You will work closely with the marketing team, technology leads, and senior management to support with outbound lead generation, lead qualification, prospecting, sales outreach, setting up appointments and following up with opportunities. You will plan, execute and optimize inside sales activities, and play a major role in building the sales pipeline and revenue growth for ShopDev.
- Drive outbound lead generation activities (both manual and automated).
- Utilize various tools to research, manage, verify & automate a pipeline of leads & prospects.
- Generate leads from key industry events, market research and various online channels.
- Do the baseline research to identify the right information prior to prospecting & outreach.
- Ensure accuracy of information and contact data for all leads in the CRM.
- Execute outbound lead qualification & prospecting campaigns (email / linkedin / phone).
- Use LinkedIn and other sales enablement/prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts, develop accounts and craft targeted messaging.
- Conduct outbound cold calls (if needed) to prospect, qualify, and develop target accounts.
- Present value proposition of our products and services to key prospects and leads.
- Follow up on inbound marketing qualified leads (from conferences, webinars, website), identify prospects and respond to interested organizations.
- Conduct discovery calls with decision makers to understand their needs.
- Execute established daily cadence of prospecting and conversations to create new sales qualified opportunities, and set up meetings for the Account Executive or Senior Management.
- Test and develop new and more effective approaches for contacting, messaging, engagement, content, etc. to improve KPIs and predictability of outcomes.
- Achieve your goal for “sales qualified leads” and appointment setting on a monthly basis.
- Execute email campaigns on targeted accounts and contacts: email campaign set up, segmentation, customization of email messages, email follow-ups.
- Proactively monitor email marketing KPIs (open rates and response rates) and continuously improve email marketing campaigns.
- Continuously test and optimize the email outreach campaigns to improve open rates and positive response rates.
Events & Conferences:
- Support with business development activities for conferences and events by executing pre-event, during-event, post-event outreach email & linked in campaigns.
- Update CRM to ensure accuracy, efficient tracking and record-keeping.
- Maintain daily activities in CRM by tracking all calls, emails, and interactions with prospects.
- Record appropriate feedback from prospects to ensure continuous learning and optimization.
- 3+ years experience in inside sales, preferably in a B2B SaaS or technology company.
- A burning desire for success and getting stuff done.
- Coachable with an eager willingness to learn, with a commitment to excellence.
- Superior communication, relationship building and collaborative capabilities.
- No-nonsense, results driven and entrepreneurial growth hacker mind-set.
- Excellent organization, time management & prioritization skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and demonstrate self-starter qualities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
Why join ShopDev?
- When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- We offer a highly competitive salary, attractive performance based bonus, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about ShopDev at our website: www.shopdev.co