Senior WordPress Developer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
● Designing and building the website front-end.
● Creating the website architecture.
● Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
● Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
● Conducting website performance tests.
● Troubleshooting content issues.
● Conducting WordPress training with the client.
● Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Job Requirements and Skills:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
● Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
● Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
● Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
● Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
● Ability to project manage.
● Good communication skills.