Software Quality Assurance (Senior)
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Software Quality Assurance who will ensure that all software engineering processes, methods, activities and work items are monitored and comply against the defined standards as per the project. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a growing technology company in a dynamic and fast global environment.
What you will be doing?
Your job as SQA incorporates all software development processes starting from requirements definition to coding until release of the software/production. Your prime goal will be to ensure the highest standards of quality and timely identification of bugs to be reported to developers and software engineers for the purpose of timely fix.
● Should be able to perform Manual and Automated testing
● Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations
● Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
● Provide technical support during software installation or configuration
● Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
● Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
● Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking
● Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards
● Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
● Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
● Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance
● Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
● Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source
Job Requirements and Skills:
● Experience in software development and testing
● Should be able to use Manual Testing techniques
● Know how of automation testing techniques and familiarity with Selenium, JMeter e.t.c.
● High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
● Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
● In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML
● Exceptional attention to detail
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good oral and written communication skills
● Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision