Team Lead Software Engineer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 150+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
This role offers challenges across a wide variety of projects and responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the department and systems used across the business.
To apply for this role, in addition to having a proven management background you must also have proven technical capability and a track record in software development combined with experience in the leadership of software development teams and delivery of projects within a software development environment. You will be joining a large team of diverse skills and experience and the job requires a motivated individual who is experienced in taking responsibility and can independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects
● Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
● Stay on top with latest technologies
● Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
● Lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently work toward assigned goals
● Participate in hiring processes
● Oversee day-to-day operation
● Set and monitor team performance
● Discover training needs and provide coaching
● Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
● Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
● Motivate team members
● Encourage creativity and risk-taking
● Suggest and organize team building activities
Job Requirements and Skills:
● Experience with at least one of the frontend frameworks (React, Vue, Angular or AngularJS)
● Experience building backend services with NodeJS (Express, Koa, Hapi or Nest.js)
● SQL/NOSQL database experience (PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch)
● ORM tools (e.g. EntityFramework, nHibernate)
● CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, Team City, Octopus)
● Cloud environments (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
● High personal code/development standards and practices (peer testing, unit testing, code reviews)
● Experience in Agile development environment
● Fluent communication in English
Why join ShopDev?
- When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out at http://www.shopdev.co