Technical Architect (Software)
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 150+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
At Shopdev, we love to craft high-end technology products for our clients. Our fast-paced Agile programming environment is exciting and well integrated, we work closely with industry experts to deliver meaningful experiences using the most cutting edge technology. We are looking for a Technical Architect with 12+ years of experience – ideally in the E-Commerce domain. Technical Architects provide technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a Technical Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for our projects spanning from client-facing web platforms and enterprise applications on Cloud.
● Lead and provide hands-on contributions within a team of technical leads, team leads and software engineers.
● Have hands-on experience designing security, performance and scalability aspects built into proposed software architectures and solutions.
● Be able to document High Level Technical Design, Detailed Technical Architecture, API Specifications, Deployment Plan for Cloud implementations etc. following standards and guidelines in practice.
● Strong communicator who can liaise with client technical architects, leads etc. on project aspects.
● Ability to identify technical risks and issues pertaining to software and integration architectures being built. Be able to understand and supervise system modifications and be able to conduct applications security audit.
● To engage in Pre-Sales potential customer engagements understanding client requirements, to propose Solution Architectures whilst estimating time and effort.
● You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create truly innovative solutions.
Job Requirements and Skills:
● B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
● Very strong experience in architecting solutions for cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure). Design and develop applications as microservices and serverless architectures (AWS Lambda etc.).
● Solid technical skills in web applications development and systems’ integration. Thorough understanding of Modern Web Frameworks, responsive design, and architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM)
● Strong experience in designing solutions utilizing containerization (Kubernetes, Docker) etc.
● Experience with relational and non-relational database modelling and design (SQL and NoSQL) e.g. MongoDB, FireBase, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, Google Big Query etc.
● Version control using Github, Bitbucket, SVN etc.
● CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire immediately.
Lahore, PakistanCI/CD using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo etc.