Technical Project Manager
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
Software or Technical Project Managers at Shopdev will provide the required consistency to see software projects through from start to finish. Blending technical knowledge and leadership, you will see the SaaS product being produced and the team tasks responsible to perform them.
● Needs Analysis: You must fully comprehend the project’s objectives. This involves talking with the client to understand what the final product should look like, along with timelines and budgets. You will also be required to coordinate with software developers to get their input.
● Planning: You will be required to convert the requirements of the client into technical requirements that software developers and engineers understand. You need to delegate tasks by breaking down the various elements involved such as producing a timetable, assigning tasks to team members, and developing checkpoints for progress.
● Serve as a Liaison: Provide information for everyone involved. You will be required to serve as a link between client whenever they have a new demand and the technical department wrt making a change. You will be required to report progresses and share them between all stakeholders.
● Results and Outputs: Tests must be performed on software to see how it measures up to expectations. You need to determine what tests should be run and inspect the results for quality. They present a beta version to the client and select others for feedback.
● Resource Management: Look for ways to improve operations. Your aim should be to do things better, faster, and cheaper whenever possible but without sacrificing quality.
● Follow Up: When the software is fully developed, you will deliver it to the client. They may assist in training users or writing instruction manuals. Periodically, you will check in to see how the software is performing and answer any questions.
● Master’s degree in Project Management or related technical field required
● Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition would be a good to have
● Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, Agile and Scrum methodologies
● Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
● Leadership skills – You should be someone who can direct others, delegate, boost morale, solve problems, and keep everything flowing
● Technical knowledge – a background in programming languages (such as C++), testing procedures
● Organization skills – the success of a project hinges on steps being done properly and on time
● Attention to detail – allowing things to slip through the cracks can derail progress and cost valuable money and time
● Multitasking skills – demands come from various people throughout the day, and software project managers must prioritize and juggle them
Job Requirements and Skills:
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.