Senior Content Writer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are seeking a creative Content Writer to help research, plan, create, edit, produce, and manage all of the written and multimedia content that powers our company’s marketing and sales growth.
You will be a vital part of the inbound marketing and sales development team that manages the company’s Account Based Marketing, thought leadership, lead generation, lead nurturing, social monitoring, social selling, webinars, offline events, inside sales activities, reputation and brand building.
● Research, write, edit, produce, and optimize short-form and long-term content for inbound and outbound sales and marketing activities, including:
○ Landing pages (sales copy for lead capture)
○ Technology Trends / Industry benchmark reports
○ White Paper
○ Case studies
○ Project Proposals and bids for RFPs
○ Technical content
○ Pillar content pages
○ Long-form content pages
○ Blog posts
○ Slide deck content for webinars and offline events
○ Email marketing content
○ Webinar content
○ Video scripts
○ Ad text / sales copy
○ PR news releases
○ Social media posts
● Develop our thought leadership position and value proposition, and communicate those concepts in a variety of materials and activities across media channels to generate inbound demand.
● Promote & distribute the content across various channels (Reddit, Hacker News, Quora, Linkedin, Medium, & websites frequented by CIOs, CTOs, and CEOs)
● Maintain & manage our social media identity and consistently distribute relevant & useful content across all our social media accounts: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Medium, Youtube.
● Create and maintain the company’s editorial process and style guide.
● Interview internal and external subject matter experts, for research.
● Collaborate with marketing, sales development, and sales executive team members to create sales enablement content for templates, sequences, and documents.
● Supervise and coordinate with relevant external marketing vendors and contractors including designers, video producers, and freelance copywriters.
● Assist with monthly reporting that’s relevant to content performance.
● Participate in monthly sales/marketing alignment workshops.
● Cultivate a professional social media presence.
● Identify and apply industry best-practices in B2B content marketing for account based marketing.
Job Requirements and Skills:
● 4+ years of experience in copywriting, content creation, and content production (B2B technology) in an entrepreneurial, startup environment.
● Working knowledge of HubSpot (Inbound Marketing).
● Understanding of best practices around inbound marketing, marketing automation, sales enablement, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and email marketing.
● Experience creating content for B2B enterprise software or digital transformation — is a big plus.
● No-nonsense, results driven and entrepreneurial growth hacker mind-set.
● Excellent organization, time management & prioritization skills.
● High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
● Ability to work with minimal guidance and demonstrate self-starter qualities.
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.