Senior .Net Architect
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Senior .Net Architect who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Senior .Net Architect will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Senior .Net Architect, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
● Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
● Architecting & Developing scalable microservices application
● Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
● Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
● Taking lead on projects, as needed.
● Hands on with cloud technologies such as AWS/GCP/Azure
Job Requirements and Skills:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
● Fluency or understanding of language & Frameworks (.NET) is required.
● Very strong .NET backend development experience in Microservices
● Strong understanding of the development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
● Familiar with microservices architecture
● Hands on with building and deploying scalable applications
● Familiar with DevOps including best practices for CI/CD
● Excellent project and time management skills.
● Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to work independently or with a group.
● Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods.